Straighten Teeth Easily and Subtly
If you have crooked teeth that impair your smile’s beauty, you may have considered orthodontics. But how will you smile with full confidence if you are wearing bulky metal braces? Fortunately, we are able to offer a wonderful alternative with Invisalign in Fort Worth. With this option, Now, image-conscious teenagers and adults don’t have to wear shiny metal braces, endure mouth irritation and sores, or take time off from work or school for painful “tightening” visits. Keep reading to learn more about Invisalign, including whether or not it’s right for you!
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign offers a number of advantages compared to conventional braces. Some of the most considerable benefits of this treatment include:
- Virtually invisible
- Continue to eat and drink what you like
- Easy care and cleaning
- No metal hardware
- No rubber bands
- The fact that there are no tightening visits saves you sick time and vacation leave
- Improves your oral health and reduces your risk of periodontal disease
- Straight teeth make it easier to floss
- Boosts your self-confidence through straighter teeth and a more beautiful smile
Some of the most frequently asked questions about Invisalign include:
- Can you see Invisalign? The Invisalign aligners are virtually undetectable when worn.
- What are the aligners made of? Invisalign is made from smooth, biocompatible plastic which won’t rub blisters or expose you to anything harmful.
- Can teens get Invisalign, too? Yes, older teens can benefit from this treatment. Recent change indicators make it easier for younger patients to comply with the instructions.
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign? This treatment can be used to even out crooked teeth, close gaps between teeth, and to improve other common dental misalignments.
How Long Does Invisalign Take?
The average treatment time for Invisalign clear aligners will generally depend on the complexity of your case. Patients who have significantly misaligned teeth will necessarily have longer treatment times and may be better served by conventional braces altogether. On average, however, patients can expect the Invisalign treatment to be completed over the course of 12 to 24 months. Invisalign treatments are typically longer than would be required with conventional braces. The only way to know for sure is to visit our office for an estimate.
What Is the Cost of Invisalign?
The total cost of the Invisalign treatment will also depend on the complexity of the case. How well you comply with the instructions will also influence the cost. Lost or damaged aligners which require replacement will add to the total price. If you do not wear the trays as recommended, you may delay your treatment. The cost of your Invisalign treatment may hover around $4,000. This is typically more expensive than conventional braces, but most adults and teens agree that it is worth the investment.
If you are interested in learning more about Invisalign or getting started with clear aligners, you are invited to contact us today!