Meet Mitch Conditt, DDS
A 1985 graduate of the Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas, Dr. Mitch Conditt is board certified in sleep apnea and an expert in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and snoring cessation through the use of custom oral appliances. He also specializes in temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD). These are each areas of expertise that only the most highly trained dentists can treat successfully with minimally invasive measures.
Dr. Conditt began his career as a cosmetic and restorative dentist. After 25+ years of restoring esthetic and complex full-mouth rehabilitation cases, usually involving patients suffering from pain, he noticed that there was a connection between his TMD and OSA patients. Now, Dr. Conditt’s practice is dedicated solely to treating snoring, obstructive sleep apnea, and TMD that produce headaches and craniofacial pain.
He is passionate about the field of sleep dentistry and TMD because he is able to provide relief so that his patients can rest better and live more fulfilling lives. Additionally, Dr. Conditt continues to enhance his education in order to offer the best in sleep dentistry in the Fort Worth area.
Dr. Conditt is an active member of several professional organizations, including the:
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Diplomate - American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow - American Board of Craniofacial Pain