Single Tooth Replacement – Fort Worth, TX
Rebuild a Complete Smile Today!
A missing tooth can have a lasting impact on your self-esteem and your quality of life. While it is only one tooth, now you struggle to chew many of your favorite foods, and you feel insecure about your appearance. We understand the challenges you face. We can help you rebuild a beautiful, functional smile using the latest options for single tooth replacement in Fort Worth. As an alternative to a traditional bridge and crowns, you could choose the security of a dental implant.
Single Tooth Replacement Options
Losing a tooth can be devastating for your quality of life and your oral health. You do not just lose the crown. Instead, you also lose the root. As a result, your jawbone is no longer stimulated, so it slowly deteriorates. This causes your remaining natural teeth to lose support. They will shift toward the open space over time, leading to an increased risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and additional missing teeth. As you lose more bone, you will also see changes to your facial structures, causing you to appear older than your true age.
We can help prevent the complications of tooth loss using a treatment that best meets your needs, including:
- Fixed Bridge: Also known as a bridge and crowns, this is the most traditional solution to replace a single tooth. We take an impression of your mouth to carefully craft a prosthetic to match the appearance of your natural teeth. The bridge is held in place by reshaping your adjacent teeth to bond dental crowns to them. This gives you an option that lasts for about 5 years before needing to be replaced.
- Single Tooth Implant: Now, dental implants in Fort Worth are the patient-preferred solution to treat tooth loss. A biocompatible implant post is surgically placed into your jawbone to act as a new root. An abutment is attached to it to connect your custom-made crown. Your dental implant can last for a lifetime if you care for it correctly.
Benefits of Single Tooth Implant
Dental implants are the only treatment to replace the entire structure of the tooth. This allows it to offer more benefits than a fixed bridge, including:
- Over a 95% 10-year success rate.
- All-ceramic material allows it to look natural.
- Regain as much as 70% of your biting force to enjoy your favorite foods again.
- Stimulates your jawbone to preserve its density to stop dental drift.
- Reduces your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and additional tooth loss.
- Does not alter healthy teeth.
- Supports your facial structures to maintain a youthful appearance.
- Easy maintenance and care.
- Long-term cost-effective solution that can last for several decades.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
You can overcome the challenges of tooth loss with the treatment that best meets your needs. We perform an initial consultation to assess your oral health and discuss your desired results to rebuild your smile. Contact our office today to take your first step to a complete smile.